So… I was watching one of my favorite channels – Shop Channel (It’s like QVC [they have it in Japan too] or Home Shopping Network in the U.S.). People are always working hard and I’ve seen quite a few awkward moments, it’s awesome, I kid you not! What’s the difference of Shop Channel and QVC Japan vs. QVC America? Here’s a quick breakdown.
- QVC America tries to sell you crap you’ll never use and takes calls from old people.
- Shop Channel and QVC Japan tries to sell THE CRAZIEST THINGS I’VE EVER SEEN!
The other day while watching Shop Channel I saw some younger woman wearing a gold moon suit looking plastic bag outfit, reading a book, and relaxing in a bath while sweating her balls off. I’m like WTF! So I took some ghetto pics of my TV and had my fiancee type the words out in Japanese and I hit up Google to find more about this weight loss thing. Here are my ghetto pictures.
Here are some failed Google Translations:
- Big exercise and sweat bath water-soluble out from the sweat glands, sweat, urine and most of the same component
- After more than 30 km marathon run, sweat glands and milk served with sweat
Here are some details I was able to make out:
- It comes with 6 non slip pads
- I don’t know how long you wear it. I’m assuming 30 minutes in boiling water.
- A 30-km marathon puts out the same amount of sweat.
- You’ll lose 2kg of weight
- You can use the suit up to 10 times (sounds great, especially after you see the sweat bag pictures)
Now some professional pictures of the product.