Japanese style Avocado Shrimp Salad with Wasabi Dressing is a delicious salad full of nutrients and antioxidants.
To make this salad you’ll need the following:
- 2 ripe avocados
- 8 – 10 cooked tiger shrimp (shelled and deveined)
- Lettuce of your choice and some cabbage
To make the wasabi dressing you’ll need:
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 – 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
Instructions on how to make the salad:
- Cube the avocados and cut the shrimp into 2cm pieces.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients.
- Add avocado and shrimp into the bowl and mix until evenly coated.
- Put on top of your lettuce and cabbage